Accidents at Work Claims Solicitors

Your employer has a duty to provide you with a safe workplace include adequate safety training and equipment for you and your co-workers. If your employer has failed to do so you may be entitled to compensation if you have suffered an injury while at work.

Accidents at work claims solicitors

Treasa Howell Solicitor
Treasa Howell Solicitor

Make An Enquiry

Call us now on 061 513113, email or complete our Online Enquiry form and we will be happy to discuss your issues and explain all costs up front.

What are common Workplace Accident Claims?

  • Back injury at work
  • Falls from ladders, rooftops or scaffolding
  • Carpal tunnel syndrome
  • Slips and trips due to slippery or uneven surfaces
  • Injuries by equipment
  • Exposure to chemicals or toxins without proper safety gear
  • Deafness or partial deafness due to loud noises at work without proper protective gear

As a client, I felt that the utmost convenience was always provided by SOS. Communication was very good. Correspondence was timely and relevant. Would 100% recommend this firm.


All interaction was very convenient, no need to take time off work to have face to face meetings. E-mails were fast and made the whole process straightforward. Easy to tell tat working hours were not just 9 to 5 Monday to Friday as I received replies and e-mails after hours when needed.

Client, Cork

What we found best was the professionalism of the service overall, the confidentiality, empathy and understanding. Communication was always clear in both e-mail and in person. Response times to e-mails, and meetings, was very good. I believe your fees are very competitive, and good value for your service.


Can you be fired from claiming against your Employer?

Your employer is not permitted to fire you for making a claim for compensation after you suffered a workplace accident. This would result in an unfair dismissal and you would have a separate claim to pursue in that scenario. Most employers will have accident insurance.

Can I make a claim myself without a Specialist Workplace Accident Solicitor?

Yes you can make a claim through the Injuries Board yourself. However, the person you are claiming against (who will often be an Insurance Company rather than your employer) is under no obligation to advise you on whether any offer or award is a fair reflection on what you are entitled to as a claim for pain and suffering as well as your medical expenses and loss of earnings. A specialist workplace accident solicitor will be able to help guide you on what you are entitled to receive.

How long do I have to make a Workplace Accident Claim?

You need to make claim within two years of the accident. However, you need to notify the person you are claiming against within one month of the accident.


Accidents at Work Claims Solicitors

Make a Free Enquiry

Call us Now on 061 513113, email or complete our Free Online Enquiry form for a free, no-obligation discussion and let us explain your legal options

James Shanahan

Solicitor, Head of Department

Explore Our Services

Advance Healthcare Directives

Business Services



Employment Law for Employees

Enduring Power of Attorney

Personal Injury Claims

Probate & Estate Administration


Make An Enquiry

“Call +353 61 513113 or your local office or complete this Short Enquiry and we will be happy to discuss your issues and explain all costs up front”


What Clients Say

Click to read more>>

Why Choose Us

Solicitors Ireland
STEP Solicitor Ireland


We donate a minimum of 5%of profits
to charity. Learn More about our ethos here.

Helping Clients
Throughout Ireland